We’re delighted to announce our Inglenooks have won the National Planning Institute of Australia award for Great Place!
See the award followed by an acceptance speech by Chair Damien Giudici and Co-Chair Ben Kent here.
Having previously won the WA Planning Institute of Australia Great Place and President’s Award Co-Chair Ben said of the recognition, “We’re very proud of the spaces we dreamt up, designed and delivered for our growing throngs of Inglewood-lovers to enjoy. After many years, conversations, emails, meetings, funding applications and dedication, we’re delighted to see so many people seek out the Inglenooks to soak up the sun (or shade under the new umbrellas), meet up with friends or watch their kids play.”
Our Inglenooks were in great company with fellow nominees from throughout Australia. We’d like to thank everyone who helped the Inglenooks come to life:
– Funding Bodies: Patrick Gorman MP, Lisa Baker MLA , City of Stirling, RAC WA
– Landscape Design: Four Landscape Studio
– Construction: Ligna Construction– Concept Design: PLACE Laboratory
– Artwork: George Domahidy
– Approvals: landowners and tenants of Dove House, Tirza Court and 898 Beaufort Street
– Upkeep and Management: Sugar & Nice, Russell & Gretta Littler, Jim’s Mowing (South Perth), SpacetoCo
– Activation: City of Stirling and our wonderful community.